- Go to One.IU and select the Employee Center.
- If "Employee Center" is not visible, type it into the search bar.
- On the Employee Self Service page, select "Payroll and Tax".
- In the left toolbar, select "Direct Deposit".
- On the Direct Deposit Services page, read the statement and and click on the Payroll button at the top.
- Click the "Add Account" button. Enter your bank routing number and account number (Do not use special characters). Select the Account Type (checking or savings).
- Check the "Payroll: Authorization (ACH Credit)" statement box at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit.
Immediately upon submission you will get a message stating direct deposit set-up was successful. You will also receive an email stating that your direct deposit account was created.
Yes. Monthly-paid staff are responsible for accurately recording their PTO using ePTO, which is accessible through One.IU. The following tutorials may be beneficial:
- ePTO Tutorial http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/hrms/ePTO/empvideo/index.htm
- ePTO Employee Guide http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/hrms/ePTO/employee.html
Yes. All staff enjoy nine paid holidays a year:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Campus “Floating” Holiday (available March 1st annually)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Additional paid time off is granted for specific purposes such as military leave, jury duty, birth or adoption of a child and funeral/bereavement (biweekly staff only).
Division of Finance and AdministrationIUPUI Payroll Office
980 Indiana Ave, Suite 1164
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.